Thursday, July 17, 2008

Something for him and her~my finds for the day!

Here are my 2 favorite finds for the day.
1. I found this ADORABLE boutique custom site from my boutique board I belong to.
http://www.polkadottedpeanuts.com/category_6/Dresses.htm

Her prices are REALLY reasonable and you get to custom make it with the fabrics you like.
What's that you are saying??? What no coupon, discount, code of any kind?

Oh no, It's still me we are talking about.
use code~ TBB20 to get 20% off!

It's a STEAL!!!!

2. For all the men out there and us woman who like to be cozy and warm...this site is 50% off. They have Northface you can get at 50% off! Some great deals to be had. It should automatically take the 50% off retail for you.
http://www.backcountryoutlet.com/outlet/cart.html
if it doesn't, let me know and I'll get the code.

Stay tuned for more deals!!

3 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Ok I checked out the plokadottedpeanuts site and I love it my fav dress was the "Allison" Talk soon

Lori said...

you and your codes make me SMILE

miss you...

Lori <><

Heather said...

oh i love the sites and codes!

you may have to help me pick out some outfits...i am so new to such adorable sets!

and i sure do miss you...