Friday, July 11, 2008

For the love of everything...

My kid sounds like a truck driver. My dad caught her calling her cousin Gracie a jack a$$!

This is me...
What in the....who taught her that? Oh crap, was it me? No, I know it wasn't me? Did I let it slip in the car? Nope, pretty sure we are clear on that one. Ill ring her neck. OK she doesn't know better. Deep breath......Deep breath.

I call her in to a room.

She has no recollection of the event or why she said it.

Then comes the speech...you know the one. We don't talk like that, you need to be a nice young lady. Just don't listen to your aunts when they talk. LOL

Fast forward a few days. Megan, Sophie and I are in the pool.
Sophie~I want boobies.

Me~whooodaaa whaata?

Sophie~Can I have them?

Me~ No, Never.

Sophie~ When I'm like 14? Cause I'm 4 now.

Me~HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!

3 comments:

Stacy Pincock said...

Love it!!! You crack me up. I love reading your blogs. Maybe someday she won't want boobs...Ya know, when they're bouncin' all over the place. Although, your boobs always made a good shelf. Hopefully she will take after her mom in that department:)

Emily said...

Tell Sophie that I've been having that same conversation with myself since I was 14...I'm still waiting for my boobs to show up. Well, they did show up briefly, and then they fell off. Actually, don't get into it with her, it's just depressing. Love you guys!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

So funny I love it!! Sophie always cracks me up! I had a scare this week to Kenason flipped some kid in our ward off at a ward softball game, I was freaking out trying to figure who taught her that or where she saw that and she eventually told me who it was and it was the kid lil sis. Anyway sol funny!! lovs