Saturday, July 12, 2008

Photo catch up!!!

I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my camera. Everything had this haze on it. I was going crazy and then I noticed a little finger print on the lens....Its a good thing he's cute.


He is becoming very particular with his clothes and wants to pick them out. This is hard for me to allow.

The Erdmans come over for a BBQ and swimming at my parents.








Swimming at Gaga's and Papa's...


Sophie can now swim anywhere in the pool with no help and keep her face in, jump in and goes down the slide. Henry is jumping in and all over by himself with his pack on. This is big stuff in our house.

Mom, I am not tired...not tired....not tired....gone.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Allison! Holy smokes. I havent seen or talked to you guys in ages!! Your kids are SOOO beautiful! How is everything going for you and Sam anyways! Well, I love and miss you all lots!

cara said...

yeah, the bbq and swimming was fun. oh, and thanks a million for getting us addicted to s'mores.