Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back to School Sales are starting...

Some shopping help for the week.
Gymboree BTS sale~price points 10.00/15.00/20.00 use a 20% off coupon to get some great deals. Don't forget the resell value. :)
Example~ This is 42.50 full price. With the sale it is 20.00 then my 20% off so 16.00!Gap is having a new version of friends and family. 25% off at Gap, ON, and Banana. Even the outlets. You have to have the coupon. In store and online.
I love to stock up on their play wear during these sales. Its marked down to 9.00 when you buy 2 or more and then with the coupon it's 6.75 a piece. That's 50% off and the resell of Gap is fantastic these days.


Nordstrom sale~ please don't tell me you need me to explain.

1 comment:

stephanie h said...

I need to send you some $$ to do some BTS shopping for me! :)

You have access to all the good stores!