Sunday, July 6, 2008

JUST GO TO BED ALREADY!!!

8:18~
Henry~ crying at the top of the stairs.
Me~Go get back in your bed.

8:19
Henry~ down stairs.
Me~Go now and I mean it.

8:20~
Sophie~Mom, Henry wants to watch a movie.
Me~NOOOO, go to bed.

8:21~
Henry~downstairs again. Screaming, "lay down with me."
Me~ No, We already did that. Go back to bed.

8:23~
He's back up stairs.

This will repeat for about an hour. I want a button I can push that will have a recording threatening them in my mean voice. Then if they walk past the bedroom threshold it will go off. I'm inventing it. Or maybe a zap like the dog invisible fences. I'm only kidding(sorta), don't call CPS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How stinkin cute are those pics!! Sophie in her cowgirl hat would fit right in here in Cheyenne!! It was so awesome seeing you all last week! I will email you the pics soon of the kis! Turned out sooo cute! We love you guys! xoxo

cara said...

i will pay big bucks for that invention!