Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crossfit for a week...

It's been a week. I have NEVER been this sore in my life. Ever!
It is REALLY hard but I am really hoping to have some great results. I have spent about half the time I usually do on working out, but feel like I am getting more.
Tomorrow we run a 400m do 50 squats and repeat it 4 times. Wowza!
This has been really good for me. I have worked out with my kids for the last 4 years. Pushing a jogger that now weighs 100 lbs with them in it. It was NOT easy. It's been really therapeutic to get away and focus. I think that was part of my problem as well. I could never really focus and was stopping so much to break up fights, give snacks, beg them to stay in their seat till we got home, pull hair from fists, bribe and threaten...
This is JUST for me and I never get that. I love it, even though Sam hates it when I ditch them to go.
This is crossfit http://www.crossfitredmond.com/
It may look easy enough, the same thing. You could be TOTALLY wrong!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

You go girl. You deserve at least some time alone to work on you. Love you woman.