Friday, May 2, 2008

Catching my breath...

Wow. It's been over a week. Cara was reminding me to get back on track with blogging.

It's been a week of chaos.



Sam and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. WHOA. That means I am OLD.

Crazy it has been 7 years. He is an amazing dad and husband. He is a very hard worker and we are so appreciative of him. We may fight and nit pick at each other, but he is the love of my life. Just don't tell him. He'll think I am going soft and use it against me.

We got to sneak away for a day and went to Ocean Shores. It was really boring and perfect. I slept A LOT. We watched TV. We don't have any at home so it was a treat. We did nothing and it was great. Poor Sam waited and waited to go to the beach and when I was finally rested and ready to go...IT WAS DUMPING RAIN!!! He only pouted a little.




2 comments:

Melanie said...

ah sleep. the best gift you can give the mom of toddlers.

you & sam inspired me to start planning our 7th anniversary (july), and when i started, i found that my husband already had some stuff in the works! i'm in shock.

cabeandmelplus3 said...

wow 7 years time flies! Happy anniversary! Hope things are now getting better fot you. You are so crazy CLOTH DIAPERS!!!!!???? Man i think you are like supper mom. We miss you guys tell everyone hello and we will tak soon. lovs Melissa