Friday, May 30, 2008

Fear the silence

Last night the kids and I are cuddled on my bed watching a movie, Cars. Henry makes us watch it over and over. Henry disappears into the bathroom. I threaten him with his life to get out and come back on the bed. I didn't think much of it when he came back and climbed up with out argument. A few minutes later I hear lots of giggling. I ignore it and think he is loving the movie, like usual. All of a sudden Sophie says, "uhhh mom, we got a problem."
I look over to see Sophie and Henry covered in some kind of cream. Ohhh crap is the first thought that comes to mind. I look down on the floor to see a small round container. I am perplexed as to what he got into. Then I remember years back when I got Lazar hair removal (when I could afford it. It cost and arm and a leg. So I guess if you wanted you arms or legs without hair than you were all set) they made me buy this really expensive NUMBING lotion. It was EVERYWHERE...

I started to wipe and wash and then realized this was definitely a kodak moment.



He began making the FUNNIEST noises and I knew the cream had kicked it. He numbed himself and his sister.

2 comments:

cara said...

of course he did

Ashlyn said...

Boy, it sounds like life is going well for you! How are you?