Monday, August 18, 2008

Wow, I get to toot my own horn.


I won a blog award. LOL

My friend Heather passed it to me. I think she may have me confused with someone else...HAHA!



Allison at the House of Eastman. Allison also known as Fancy is one of my favorite people ever! i can't say enough about her...she is so beautiful inside and out...she is an example of the type of person i want to be. and she also has an adorable family-Sam, Sophie and Henry who never fail to make me smile. and as if all of that is not enough-Fancy has been know to blog about some great deals!
I am passing this to 2 people. Noelle and Becky.
Noelle has always amazed me and even more now that I get to read her blog daily. She has helped her husband get through medical school with 4 kids. She just is so tough and I wish I was more like her. She is truly AMAZING!
Becky never stops amazing me. She has a beatiful angel, Abby. She is such an amazing mother and wife. I wish I could half the faith, love and patients she does. She is also TRULY amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH! I've never gotten a blog award. Thanks, Fancy! I think the world of you. I heart you!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to add that all those things that Heather said about you are so true!

cara said...

toot away. well not literally.

Unknown said...

sniff sniff. gracias mi cousin. what in the heck is the word for cousin in espanol? whatever...thanks! i think it's been so great to get to know each other again over the world wide web. but it is sort of weird when you see someone you've been blogging with but haven't seen in like 10 years...it's like..i know you, but i don't know you. can't wait to have that awkward (sp) moment with you. :)