Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I was tagged????

I guess this happened awhile ago and I am just now catching up.

Thanks Skates, you know I hate these things.

8 Things I am Passionate About:
Family
Exercise
Shopping
Sleeping
Church
Friends
Clean house
Clothes
8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed:
Twilight
New moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Confessions of a shopaholic
Secret Life of Bees
Glass Castle
I know I am suppose to say Scriptures...LOL

8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:
1......2......That's it.
Leave your sister alone
Leave your brother alone
Would you guys knock it off
I love you
You guys are driving me batty
I love you
No, now
8 Things I Want to do Before I Die... (In no particular order):
Take Sam to Italy
See my children married in the temple
Run a marathon or maybe half
Serve a mission with Sam
Design my own children's clothes
Own a boutique
Go on church history tour

8 Things I Learned This Past Year:
Life can get really hard
Money just comes and goes
My family is my rock
My body is getting old
I am not cool anymore, If I ever was
To run things by Katie to make sure they are not "momish"
Sam works really hard for us
People I want to Tag:
Hannah
Becky
Stacey
Noelle
Melissa
Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh great. i actually have to THINK for this one. i'm not sure i'm passionate about 8 whole things. man, am i lame.
this was fun to read and be able to see the adoration you have for sam. love to have lovable hubbies.