Saturday, June 28, 2008

Good HEAVEN to betsy!!!

Before I start this post, let me explain...


It may not help, but oh well.


I am a seller... HA HA. I sell EVERYTHING. It started with the kids clothes on eBay. Now everything gets cycled threw. I love new and different and this is a way for me to do it for next to nothing. One of my biggest obsessions is Bags/Purses/Diaper bags...mainly coach.

When Henry was born I think I was with this...




Sold it and went with this...





Sold that and went with this...





Then Sam got me this for Christmas...


Then I sold the 2 above(for a profit of course), and I got this...

Then I...You got it, sold that. I then purchased my favorite yet...
It had baby blue leather though...sigh. I loved her!

Then I wanted to down size....So I sold favorite for this little ditty.


She lasted about 3 months and I decided I really only needed to keep diapers in the car and carry this...


I love her. I can throw everything in it and carry it on my wrist. But with Summer coming I needed a little more.
I went with this fun little number.

I know I am missing a few, I can't think of what they were. Did I mention Henry is 2. People think I am nuts, but let me say. I have yet to lose money on any of them. The last one will flip at least 20.00 profit.

I do the same with the kids clothes. I know my mom thinks it NUTS when Sophie is in a 60.00 dress at church (she would die if she knew that some were even way more then that), but I always sell it back for at least what I paid and most of the time more.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

We are so not alike when it comes to purses.

pinkebody said...

oooooh I LOVE the new one! Fabulous choice :-)

cara said...

its ok, i still like you.

Stacy Pincock said...

Al, you kill me! I still use the blue bag that I got at Target on sale. It's my little trash can that I carry around with me. I would kill to have any of those bags. They are so cute!! I'm glad you haven't changed from our school days together. Hey I think we're due for a reunion, don't you?

allison said...

It is even weirder that Cara remembered all of them with out me telling her. LOL