Monday, June 16, 2008

Week in review!!

Busy times have kept me from keeping up as much as I'd like to.

Monday~got everyone up, dressed, fed, back packs, dropped off neighbor kids at school, had a solid 2.5 mile run (ankle getting a little soar), Henry to bed, showered, cleaned house, worked on computer and eBay stuff, picked up kids from school, picked up Jack, meet Cara and kids at McDonald's for play time, Family Home Evening, play wii fit, got everyone in bed, and laundry.

Tuesday~got everyone up, fed, dressed, back packs and so on, dropped off Neighbor kids at school, Sophie preschool, another solid 2.5 mile run, shower and got ready, Henry to bed (had a sitter, can you hear the angels?), took Cara to Purple for her birthday, ran to the mall for a gift, pick up kids at school, took kids to the park, dinner, baths, bed, ran back to the mall for Janie and Jack season finale sale.

Wednesday~got everyone up, dressed, fed, dropped kids at school, dropped kids at Stevie's while I went to another Janie and Jack season finale sale, pick up kids, lunch, bed, rode the exercise bike(leg hurting), took a shower, did 5 loads of laundry, dinner, Sam went to Young Mens, baths, bed.

Thursday~you know the morning drill, right?
ZOO day! We went with Sophie's class to the Zoo.
EVERY animal was out and very friendly, it was so much fun!
This picture is the perfect snap shot of mine and Cara's life with the kids.


Let's go to the zoo.


The 2 Sophie's and YES, my children are a foot taller than everyone else. Amazon babies!








We got home and got everyone down for naps, and I cleaned and worked on the computer till we had to get the kids, took Sophie to dance dress rehearsal, left her to get the kids, went back to the rehearsal to get Sophie, came home, dinner, baths, I went running with Stevie for 4 miles, got kids in bed. Ankle is now swollen over my shoes. Not GOOD!

Friday~ the normal morning routine, than I told the kids we had to stay home and have a day of "get our lives back in order." We cleaned, and cleaned, and organized and did I mention clean? We picked up the kids from school and went to the train park. After dinner the kids went with their dad to drop off some tools so I could gather my sanity. They came home with movies and treats. Thank heavens they were gummy bears...YUCK!

Saturday~Went for a run with Stevie, (ankle a little better), showered, went to a baby shower, came home, got Sophie ready for recital, dropped Henry at Cara's, went to recital, picked Henry up, went to dinner with mom and dad, came home, ran to get stuff for sharing time, came home, remembered I forgot stuff I needed for fathers day, went back to the store, washed laundry, folded laundry, and fell in bed.

Sunday~ Too tired to remember and it was yesterday.


I wrote this so when If I have more kids someday and wondered what I did will all my time only having 2, I will know. You know like when you wonder what you did with all your time before you had kids?


logged 13 miles this week and down 11 lbs.

2 comments:

Unguren said...

That is a busy week. There have been a lot of people going to the zoo lately. I have read like 4 blogs with zoo pictures. I wish there was a zoo in Vegas that had something better than a cockroach exhibit.

cara said...

wow, just think if mom's got paid by the hour or even better, by the amount of work they did. we'd be sooo rich!