Friday, June 27, 2008

We are too busy...

Monay~Science center with 16 kids. Can you say shoot me now? LOL
Don't mind Henry's fly being down...



Yes, there are 8 siblings in there. The oldest is 10. Their mom Christi is my idol. I don't know how she does it.

Tuesday was the zoo and swimming at Papa's.
Wednesday I cant even remember cause I am so tired.
Thursday we swam all day. The Erdmans came over for a BBQ and swimming.
Friday was the beach, then slip and slide at home.

I soooo am gonna take a nap this weekend.

I was going through some old photobucket pictures and ran across these...

This was at my parents when Sophie was only 6 months...


Look at my SUPER HOT husband...(he's gonna kill me.)


Sam and I have very few pictures together. We forget cause it's all about the kids.


I don't have babies anymore...:(


My kids are growing up really fast. I mean Henry can out run us now.

No comments: