Saturday, June 7, 2008

A week already???

Time flies...It's been a week!

So I am down 8 lbs. Can we say SLOOOOOWWW? It's OK. I just want it to come off.
I ran 13 miles this week, did the hill once, and walked my butt off all over town trying not to use gas.
I also realized that the no carb thing is not for me with running. I thought I was going to pass out after I would run. I am doing Weight Watcher points now and I'm just not giving myself the extra work out points.
We also welcomed the Wii fit into our home today and that is a WORK OUT!!! I almost chucked it out the window when it told me how fat I was and Sam laughed. But I was younger in Wii fit years then him. I was 34 and he was 50 or something. Whose laughing when there are dead first. HA! It really is a good work out.
Oh and Jeff is down like 18 lbs or something. What a butt!




We took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda last night at the Imax. Sophie likes to call it Kung Pow Panda. It was good, not great or fantastic, just good. Sam loved it for all the fighting, and Jack Black is pretty funny. The best part for me was watching Henry and Sophie with there eyes wide open, snacks all set up and loving every minute of it. We let them get some kid combo deal and I thought Sophie was going to pass out she was so excited. Henry couldn't decide if he wanted to stare at this tray of heaven on his lap or at the action in the movie.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing great Allison! WOW 13 miles! Think of all the muscle you're building running and climbing that hill! Sam 50? LOL! You 34? I'm 34 next week so you ARE NOT old at all!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha.i'm still chuckling about the 'who dies first' comment. stupid wii. yeah, like the bmi. i want to shoot that stupid chart.

Stacy Pincock said...

We are going to take Madds and her friends to go and watch the movie for her birthday this week. Do you think my boys would sit through it? Good luck with the weight watchers. I always feel like I am eating like a rabbit:) We have been walking everywhere too. Every little bit helps I guess! Miss you!

notjustanylisa said...

Way to go on the weight loss and the running would kill me, you go girl!!

Keep up the good work!!