Thursday, September 16, 2010

How are you doing it???

People keep asking me how we are doing this crazy schedule...

Sam gets up at 5 and heads to school.
I get the kids up at 7:30.
Get everyone ready and head to take Soph to school.
The other 2 go to the gym with me-If I miss a workout I have a harder time coping with the stress.
The kids play in the kids area while I do a run or other work out. If we have time the kids and I do a quick swim lesson in the pool after.
Head home for lunch, nap, moms shower and clean of the house.
If I have time this is where I am working on eBay but as of late I have been working on Scholarship essays or had to study for tests.
Sam gets home about 2:30 while I finish picking up the house, get things ready for my school and then go pick up Sophie.
I drop Sophie off at home and head to Provo.
I get home from school at 10:30. I then pack lunches, finish up dishes, throw laundry in and do whatever needs to be done for the next day.
This is how we do it. We are still trying to find a way to fit in a job for one of us. Not seeing much time open. But the .90 in our bank account thinks this should change.
Just a day in the life of our cRaZy life.

No comments: