Monday, September 14, 2009

What did I do when???

I often find myself thinking what did I do when Sophie was a baby or what did I do with all my time before I had kids and all this stuff to do all.the.time.
So I decided I was going to journal my days a little more so I could go back and remember what I did with all my time.
Got up
Fed Lucy
Got Henry breakfast
Asked Sophie to get out of bed
Made Henry's bed
Got Henry dressed
Got Lucy dressed
Got myself dressed and ready
Made my bed
Asked Sophie to get out of bed
Loaded breakfast dishes
Put a load of laundry in
Asked Sophie to get out of bed
Brushed Henry's teeth
Checked diaper bag
Checked Sophie's backpack
Made Sophie get out of bed
Fought over what Sophie was going to wear
Got Sophie dressed
Sophie breakfast
Did Sophie's hair
Got everyone in the car
Returned movies to blockbuster
Dropped Sophie at school
Dropped Henry at Nichole's
Vacuumed car out
Stopped at consignment shop to get money
Went shopping with Lucy for clothes for her
Picked up Sophie at bus
Picked up Henry at Nichole's
Fed everyone lunch
Put Lucy down for nap
Dusted Living room
Vacuumed upstairs
Another load of laundry
Took eBay pictures
Made meatloaf for dinner
Scrubbed kitchen table and chairs
Another load of laundry
Picked up family room with kids
Cleaned kitchen floor
Swept front porch
Fixed Dinner
Dinner dishes
Printed eBay labels
Another load of laundry
Family Home Evening
Got kids in Bed
Fed Lucy
Got Lucy asleep
Took a bath
Ran dishwasher
Cleaned girls closet
and here I am...

Does it EVER get easier??????
Am I the only mom who feels like if I stop for a bit I will just get behind that much more?

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wow. That seems like a month's worth of activity to me. I probably would have skipped all the cleaning stuff :). Oh wait, I did.

You should go to Burger King, get a crown, cover it in foil and wear it. You are a queen to get all that done in a day. Or even a quarter of that much done in a day.

nielsons*love*family said...

it DOES get easier...
when they hit 16, they start to do things for themselves! LOL!

no seriously, it DOES get easier!

Stacy Pincock said...

Holy Cow Al!! Busy, busy day!! My day seemed to be like that yesterday too. Crazy, huh. Hope you are having fun with that cute baby. Miss ya! You should come see me so I can take care of you for a few days:)