Thursday, September 24, 2009

That's a lot of dead people!!

We are in the car on our way to preschool. We pass a cemetary on our way. I guess Henry was listening a long time ago when Sophie and I discussed what it was. This was our conversation.

"Hey, Mom."
"Uh huh?"
"That's a lot of dead people"
"uhhhh, I guess you are right"
"How did they get there? Should we go get them out?"
"Um, no we should not. They are resting now (shudder)"
"But they are naked."
"uhhhh, No. They are not. They have clothes on and it is just their bodies now. They are with Heavenly Father."
"If I accidentally kick Cash really hard, will he die and have to go there?"
"(sighhhhhh). No, and we don't kick our friends. And kicking won't kill him."
"Oh, I know. His mom would get him anyway."

Heaven help me with this one.

1 comment:

cara said...

heaven help both him and cash!