Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Seriously T.I.R.E.D

How do some moms do it. I mean they bake fresh everything, they sew their kids clothes, they do fun crafts...
It's all I can do to get through the day in one piece right now.
This was my day and I did nothing as stated above. HOW. DO.THEY.DO.IT?

Got up with Baby 6:15
Fed Lucy
Got Henry up and fed
Changed Baby
Took a shower
Got Henry dressed
Made Henry and Lucy's beds
Got Sophie up
Sophie dressed
Made Sophie's bed
Fed Sophie
Did Sophie's hair
Got every ones teeth brushed
Checked backpack
Loaded breakfast dishes
Got Lucy dressed
Put in a load of Laundry
Made our bed
Vacuumed upstairs
Wiped down counters
Folded a load of laundry
Got everyone in car
Dropped of Sophie
Walgreen's
Safeway
Albertsons
Post office
Put away groceries
Put another load of laundry in
Worked on tagging for consignment sale
Fed Henry
Got Sophie and her friend off the bus
Fed the girls lunch
Fed Lucy
Put Lucy down
Cash and Cara came over
Swept kitchen floor
Scrubbed Stove top
Wiped down Bathrooms
Scrubbed my Shower
Scrubbed my bathroom floor
Worked on finishing consignment sale
Fell asleep on the couch for 5 minutes while snuggling with Henry
Swept kitchen floor
Kids in car
Bank
Post office
Put dinner in the oven
More work on consignment sale
Took out trash and recycling
Went through the mail
Had dinner
Did Dishes
Sophie homework
Walgreen
Safeway
Kids in bath
Kids in pjs, teeth, etc...
Fed Lucy
Rocked Lucy
Tucked in kids(prayers, read, chit chat....)
Finished consignment sale stuff
Another load of laundry
Ran dishwasher
Cleaned up family room
Paid bills online
Sat down here at the computer.
Now I am about the fold the last load of laundry and fall into bed.

So HOW DO THEY DO ANY EXTRA????????

4 comments:

Diane said...

Here's how they do it? They don't make their beds. Their kids teeth aren't brushed. They don't scrub their house. They don't get all their shopping done. They don't have children to take to school.

You catch my drift? You see what they do, not what they don't do. I wish I had an entire week where I could accomplish what you just did in one day. Remember: You have a baby!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

They don't do anything around the house!! You are super woman...remember you choose to shop deals and sell things and they choose to make things. Which I love to make things, but when I do a project my house falls apart!

Heather said...

i wonder how YOU do it all? seriously you are as close to super woman than just about anyone!

pinkebody said...

We skip the cleaning lol

I load the dishwasher once a day.
I let the kids dress themselves, because they'll just change it later anyways :-)
Give the kids a rag & let them scrub away, & sweep.
I knit while the baby is nursing & at night while chatting with DH.
I sew when the baby naps, or I get up a few hours before the kids.
and laundry gets folded/put away once a week.

I don't see how YOU have the energy to run around & get great bargains everywhere. Seriously, I shop at 2 stores & that's pushing it most of the time.