Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We are alive!!!

What a couple weeks! I have let the blog go big time. It started with me RIPPING, yup I said ripped a butt muscle in crossfit. Hurts like....So then we thought why not drive to Utah 13 hours when I am not suppose to be sitting on my butt. So we did. We got to see Adam who just got home from his mission in Mexico and attend the Eastman Halloween party! I left my camera in Utah so these are borrowed pics for now. Then when we got home, I was in pain, Henry was sick, I had a really bad root canal and so on..... Phhhheewwwww. Here are some pics to catch you up to speed.
The Pumpkin Patch with Grandma, Aunt Megan and Aunt Katie!!







Utah Trip!!

Sam, Henry, Caleb, Baden, Seth, Wade, Adam and his football!
Cute cousin Alex during the donut game!
My pink Super Hero Diva Girl! All her idea! LOL

As soon as I get more camera I will post more pics! Thanks for the borrowed ones. :)

No comments: