Thursday, November 20, 2008

eBay gone so wrong!

I was taking pictures of eBay stuff today. My kids know the drill. My mom is taking pictures, don't stand in the picture, just best to not be around. I have all the items stacked on the table. One of the items was a doll in a box. It was a 90210 Brandon Doll my dad had given me in High School. He was way off in the age appropriate gift but I did love 90210 and that is all he knew. Dear love him.

So anyway, I get a little tired from some meds I have been taking and proceed to crash out on the couch while the kids are playing. Sophie wakes me up to tell me...
"We have a serious problem here mom. Henry is holding a head."
"A what?" half asleep.
"uhhh the head from your doll."

The kid had punched out the box and ripped off the head of Brandon Walsh. The Brandon Walsh of area code 90210. He was even complete with beachwear for crying out loud. I guess we'll never know what he could have made us on eBay but Sophie and Henry have had fun with him riding around on a horse like the headless horseman from Icabod Crane.

Should I be worried?

4 comments:

LC said...

LOL that sounds like something that would happen at my house.

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Ha Ha so funny!! I was totally curious what ytou could sell that for? I bet you could have made a killing! What a bummer, but too funny!!

Stacy Pincock said...

You kill me dude! That was so FUNNY!! Your blog has to be the funniest blog ever. I love the last pic with the head missing. Maybe you should post it on E bay anyways:) Miss ya!

Kathy said...

The funniest picture is head just laying on the table!! Hilarious!! Love the ones of Henry dressed up too, so fun when they play dress up, even if he is Hanna Montana!!