Saturday, September 27, 2008

You know what happens at 1 AM?

When you are on drugs from Oral Surgery and now you can't sleep? You go through the house and list all kinds of stuff on eBay. Ha ha!
I listed a ton of stuff at 1 AM. I love eBay. One thing already sold and earlier I sold a laptop that is broken for 280.00 in less than 2 minutes. My favorite to list is old cell phones, Shoes, Box tops from cereal boxes, really anything you can take a picture of. You'd be amazed.
Go through your house and start making a pile. I love it!

If you need anything, here ya go!
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/3fancypants

2 comments:

Carly said...

WOW, very impressive! I am terrified of selling on Ebay for some reason. I have a ton of very expensive girl clothes that I want to sell, but have NO clue how to do it!

cara said...

i think you have a business idea here....go into people's house and help them sell their stuff on ebay. you know how much stuff people have that they don't need????!!! i made $125 off you coming into my garage the other day!