Saturday, September 27, 2008

I survived my first Primary activity!

Phewwwww! I am in charge of Primary activities at church since my new calling is the second counselor. Today I pulled off my first activity. We had a drive-in movie. The kids were told to start earning loose change around the house or from neighbors. Then they were told to make the most creative car they could out of a box.

The kids got there this morning and the first thing they did was pay their tithing to the Bishop!


Then they made emergency packs to go in their cars which then went home for there backpacks for school.



Then they got to visit the concession stand with the money they earned. Kathy Bruner had so much fun running the register.




Then they got settled in their cars for the movie. They were SO cute!





Dallin was not going to leave with any money left.


After the show was out...


Sophie's only requirement was that her car be purple!


5 comments:

cara said...

good work!!

Shannon said...

Awesome work Allison! It looks like the kids had a blast, what a cute idea. I like Sophie's license plate. So, mouth surgery: check, primary activity: check, what's next? :)

Stephie said...

Congrats on your new calling!

Unknown said...

congrats. that is a huge job. so glad i don't do those. :) have you heard of sugardoodle.net? check it out for sharing time and activities if you need any ideas.

Stacy Pincock said...

How cute! I love all the little cars! What a great idea. How's Primary?