Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christmas!!!


Stockings on Mom and Dad's bed. It's a tradition. Lucy didn't make it this far and was already back to bed.




Is it time YET???

Sophie FINALLY got a camera. Now she can stop asking to use ours and our phones. What a big girl!!


Look what my sweet husband and best friends made for me. Sam and the Richesons worked hard to make this a surprise. I though Sam was working on something for Emily the whole time and really he was also making these for me for the kids bed. I LOVE THEM! Just what I wanted. What a guy!


What a crazy couple of weeks. We had a great Christmas. Crazy and chaotic but fun!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Fun Christmas!

Allison, where did you get those PJ's "Dear Santa, I can explain" how cute is that?

Utah! Are you moving back after school though?! :) Have fun!

Mandy Chiappini Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Hey Allison! Mandy Chiappini here! :-) I stumbled across your blog from your sister Katie's. Just wanted to say hello! Looks like you had a really fun Christmas! I saw the headboard in Nichole's garage and it turned out awesome! Hope all is well!

allison said...

shannon, gymboree. :)

Hey, Mandy!!!