Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm a lucky girl!!

I have been sick in bed for the last 2 days. That doesn't mean what it does for someone who is not a mom. Still took kids to school, did laundry and cleaned the house...but I did have more time to lay down and take it easy with Sam being home. I have done a lot of thinking.
While there is so much to be unhappy about right now; no job, no money and no idea of the future, I am not unhappy.
I am so lucky.
1. An amazing husband. He is hard worker with such a good work ethic and drive to provide for his family. He is so good with the kids and is kind and patient.
2. My kids. They are the light of my life. They are really good kids who make me laugh and smile every day. I am so blessed to have all 3 of them here and healthy.
3. My extended family. Always supportive and involved in our lives. I couldn't ask for a better family.
4. The best BFF's EVER!!!
Cara-she has been through 16 years of thick and thin. Unfortunately I am on the thick side right now...sigh. She has always been a good listener and friend. She is always there to lend her support.  We are the same kind of mom and can just sit back and enjoy a conversation with out the stress of the kids behavior.
Nichole-Where do you begin with Nichole. She is the most selfless, kind person I have ever known. She is always at my door with anything I may be in need of. She always thinks of others and does it with a loving heart.
I am truly blessed to have all these poeple in my life. What would I do with out all of you?

3 comments:

beignet3 said...

Well that sure made me feel special. :) Especially to be lumped in with Cara! Hugs to you!!!

cara said...

here come my tears!

taufan said...

They are really Cute!!!