Thursday, October 8, 2009

Running Mom!!

I am not a runner anymore. I am a running mom. I have to jump off the treadmill or stop the stroller for binkies, bottles, break up fight and so on...
It's exhausting. Why am I not skinny just from all that. In all of it I think I got a stress fracture in my foot from my run last night. I blame it all on the kids. With how many times I jumped off the treadmill It had to be their fault, right?
So why am I doing this? It is just one more thing to ad to my list. I am shamefully slow and feel like I am dead after. I just keep telling myself, even if I don't get skinny, I have a healthy heart and it's good for my kids to see. Right?
I.WILL.KEEP.GOING.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! oh i could write this post. this morning as i was pushing hyrum down the trail i was thinking, if i have to stop one more time i'm going to totally freak out.