Friday, October 23, 2009

A busy day of cuteness!!!

Sophie and I were busy today getting some crafts and things done for the house. I am not sure what has gotten in to me lately. I do NOT craft. Hormones? I traded in some points I had to get Sophie some new bedding. She calls it her grown up girl bedding. So to do some design on a dime I got a canvas like I did for the bathroom, used some things we had and repainted some things. This is a work in progress but here is what we did today. I still need to finish the hair bow holder and tomorrow her dad is painting her desk brown and I am hunting for a yellow chair cover. Then I will tie a big bow to come out the back. I need an idea of how to cover that light on her wall. She really wants to keep it but it is so ugly. Anyone?

This is Lulu's side. Still need a wood frame around the blessing dress. Someday I will put it in a shadow box. And I need to paint the diaper basket.





This is Lulu's side. Still need a wood frame around the blessing dress. Someday I will put it in a shadow box. And I need to paint the diaper basket.


1 comment: