Friday, April 24, 2009

Sophie~that funny girl!

Yup, It is 2:20 am and I have yet to fall asleep. Sweet pregnancy bliss!

So today Sophie had some AWESOME lines that I wanted to get down before I forgot them.

"Mom, why wont you let me do anything with my life?" ~I wouldn't let her paint at the moment.

"All my single ladies, all my single ladies...wahahooooo..." ~Yup she was bustin' out Beyonce.

"Henry, it is not my responsibility, it's moms."~ No idea what they were discussing but should have been a good one.

"Mom, it is not called a Hospital, It is called a Hopsitable." ~ I stand corrected!

"It's because your are pregnant, mom...duh" ~ When I said I can't bend over anymore.


Ahhhhh, Dear love her!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Maybe she'll bust out some of those one liners tomorrow. I'd love to hear the Beyonce bit.

cabeandmelplus3 said...

She is so cute! I love her! I can't wait to come and see you guys!