Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ruh Roh...We forgot!

With all the illness, move, pregnancy and so much more...we forgot our anniversary. I knew in the middle of the day it was yesterday but then got so busy...I forgot.

Sam came home and asked if I minded if he went and played basketball. I didn't mind. Soon after he left I realized it was OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!

I called and called, sent him text saying he better get home. He left his phone in the car. As soon as he saw the messages he felt so bad.

I have never heard so many sorry's in my life. HA HA HA!

Now he thinks I remembered all along and literally is putty in my hands. How long can I play this one out?? I'm milking it baby!

The blessed day!




2 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

I told Caleb about this..too funny!! Way exciting though Happy Anniversary!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Hey Allison! This is Mandy, came accross your blog randomly thought I'd say hi! Always nice to see follow bloggers. It was great to meet you the other day! Nichole speaks so highly of you! Congrats on the wedding anniversary (don't worry I always forget stuff like that, he he)
-Mandy