Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Merry!!

Phew, we made it through. Barely! Sam picked up tons of shifts at the MTC and I still had school everyday but Christmas day. So it was crazy but great. I made Christmas Eve dinner for the first time and have to say it was dang good. I was running out of time and did NOT iron my table cloth. I know my mom will be mortified. I know, I know. Talk about a thrown together table.

The kids were so excited for Santa I thought 1 or 2 of them may pass out.









and the most wanted gift in the house.
BYU bedding! A happy boy!!

Lucy was so cute with all her "wow"! She was in heaven.
Hope everyone had a very blessed and happy holiday.

2 comments:

Diane said...

What fun! And, I really like the bedding :)

Marsha said...

The table looked wonderful and I'm sure the food was yummy. Good job!
I love the smile on Henry's face with his new BYU bedding.I'll make that boy a pillowcase any day.
Love, Mom (Grandma)