Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WE DID IT!!!

It wasn't pretty and it wasn't fast but we did it. We finished in 1:54 min.
I have never been so tired or so proud of both of us. I am hooked. We are going to stick with triathlons!! The kids also did their little triathlons. Henry started to cry and got embarrassed during the run and I had to carry him running across the finish line. Like I hadn't worked out enough that day.
Sophie was a RIOT. She didn't even want to get dressed after the swim.
"Mom, let's GOOOO!" she jumped on that bike swim suit and all and took off. She is new on the bike and had a little run in with a driveway and through tears told her dad, "I want that medal. I'm still going".  That's my girl!!!



3 comments:

Shaeez Usman said...

Hello there,

I am Shaeez and I am from India. This is my first time blogging.

I saw 'Julie and Julia' a couple of days ago. It motivated me to start blogging.'usman-mindfree.blogspot.com' is my new blog.

Anyhow, I was just surfing through the blogs and I got into your's. Well your pics are awesome and I must say you have such a wonderful family.


Shaeez Usman.

Unguren said...

Wow! Well done. I hate running so kudos to you.

Stranger said...

I was checking my account, I saw your family blog. I must say that you are lucky person and, you have a very beautiful famlily. . .

OK Do you know about world's oldest Civilization. . I think you don't know. . it is in Sindh. The great region. It was spread all over in Asia on a time.

So you must visit my Blog

stranger2080.blogspot.com