Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sophie is 6!!!


I can NOT believe she is already 6. She is such a blessing in our family. She really is a good kid and has been an easy kid for us. She is a funny kid as well.
All she wanted for her birthday was new bedding and a barbie razor scooter. I had the hardest time finding the exact ones she wanted but worked my magic at the last minute.

For her party she wanted to go get makeovers with her girl cousins. We went to the local beauty school and then headed to the cutest little bistro and boutique in Highland called Dear Lizzie.
It was a hit!!!






2 comments:

Diane said...

I love Dear Lizzie! Their cupcakes are to die for. I love the chocolate one the best. (Also the turkey, pesto, havarti sandwich is very good.)

Unguren said...

That is so cute that she wanted makeovers.

Happy Birthday to Sophie.

ps. the word verification that I had to type was "fluckd". What kind of opperation are you running here? :)