Sunday, August 30, 2009

We moved, Amazing baby shower, Lucy arrived and KINDERGARTEN!!!

Time to catch up. We moved into our new house finally. We stayed with Scott and Britney for 2 weeks while we waited. That was a chaotic fun time. Then we moved into our house...RIGHT NEXT DOOR to Grandma and Papa. I was VERY pregnant and sick. It was quit a process.
I ended up with tons of complications in the pregnancy and even ended up wearing a heart monitor. That was fun!
While we were moving my friend Nichole gave me the MOST incredible baby shower you have ever seen. Every detail was there. She missed NOTHING!!!
Catered food to favors, t-shirts for the kids, slide show of my baby book, me in every frame, virtual wall for those who could not make it, custom pencils for the games, matted game board(no one wants to write on their leg), a vegan menu for the ONE vegan there, all my favorite candies in dishes, prizes in honor of me, a video of and the kids answering questions, the best food and cake, a memory book with every picture and even the prep lists, custom party favors for the guests and to take home to their kids. I could go on all day. She is truly amazing and I have never felt so loved!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Truly was an amazing day...Thank you, Nichole. Love ya!

2 comments:

Heather said...

wow! how totally awesome! yay!

Unguren said...

That looks like it was an awesome baby shower.

Congrats on Lucy. She is very cute and looks so much like Sophie.