Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wild Animals!

After an evening with my 2 WILD ANIMALS, I have done some thinking? Why? Why are my kids, those kids? They were so out of control in a restaurant tonight. We met Emily and Andrew to pick up Sophie and get some dinner. It was like a 3 ring circus. Every time I try to talk to them about it they have some witty come back. It's all you can do to keep it together. I swear every time I am not taking them in public again, but we all know that doesn't work. I am an out and about kind of girl.

On the way home they yelled Bob the Builder and Barbie back and forth as loud and as long as they can. OH MY WORD...It's enough to make you want to jump out of the car at full speed.

So you think we get home and things calm down...you would be wrong. It's now turned into a full blown Kung Fu Panda fight. Complete with body slams off the couch.

"If someone cries, I am not going to feel bad for you..."
"That's it, go to bed...."
"When Dad gets home you are busted..."

Guess what they still are wild. It's not like they are naughty or mean, JUST WILD!!!

EVERY TIME I take them to someone else house to play they tell me how well behaved my kids are and what a joy it was to have them. I almost look like I was hit by lightning, I am sure.

They must of forgot which kids are mine!

I am dumbfounded. MINE??

So is it an evil conspiracy, let's break mom and dad?

What is it?? Someone tell me before I lose my mind. I am starting to think people will think I am crazy when I don't believe them my children are so well behaved.

They are wild animals I tell you!

4 comments:

pinkebody said...

Are you sure you wrote this about your kids? It sounds just like mine. They are so well behaved for everyone else & are little crazy girls for me.

I do the same threatening " Just wait till Daddy gets home" lol.

I just keep hoping they grow out of it soon. It's got to end eventually, right?

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Oh I have the same reactions with Kenason! She will give me all kinds of attitude and I seriously feel like she has no respect for us, but when she has been babysat, or has been at a play date, I always get told how good and well behaved they are! I really think that they know and want to push our buttons! They are with us all the time and they see our weeknesses and know how long it will take to break us!! The only thing we can do is try to keep our cool, so that they learn that mom or dad's buttons are not easily pushed!!

Unguren said...

Don't you just love kids?!

Carly said...

I'm just glad my kids aren't the only ones like this. And it's funny because I say all the time that they aren't trying to be naughty, they are just crazy! Glad somebody else feels the same way as me!