Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lexi is here! YAY!!

We are so excited. Lexi got here today to live with us. The kids can hardly wait for Aunt Lexi. They have been bouncing off the walls.
Just when I thought my kids were a lost cause, Henry pulls the sweetest move.
The kids were worried cause there were no pillows on her bed. I told them we were getting some and not to worry. When we came in the door Henry ran upstairs and pulled his pillows off his bed and handed them to Lexi.
Melt my heart. He remembered all day and wanted to give his beloved pillows to her.

It kind of makes up for the night before. Sam and I were watching 24 and the kids were not quit ready for bed. We told them since we wanted to watch a "mommy and daddy" show they could go up and get in our bed with a movie. We hear HYSTERICAL laughter and wonder what is going on. I send Sam up to see what is going on. The kids thought it was hysterical to spray each other in the face with febreeze! I mean laughing like I have never heard. After washing and making them drink a bunch of water, I asked why they would do that.
Simply..."it was just so funny, mom."

No comments: