Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm so excited!!!!

I saw this ad on craigslist for a lady that is in charge of remodeling hotels. She was doing one downtown a few weeks later and had 189 armoires for sale. I have been looking for YEARS. We have had the same old falling apart one from Ikea for 10 years. I started selling on ebay to make the money thinking they would be atleast 100.00 if not more. I looked up the model she gave me and these were 600.00!!!
Well she called last week and it was $40.0!!!! This thing is so heavy and HUGE and nice. Now I just don't know how I want to refinish it. Sam said no time soon since we barely have time to sleep. I can't wait to get it all redone!!!!


2 comments:

melanie said...

So it doesn't come with a minibar?

Diane said...

Soooo pretty! I just love a good deal, and you are the queen of good deals.