Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh What a Month...

Late December back in '08...OK, you know you all sang it in your head. OK really though, it's been nuts around here. To start off we found out we are adding to the family.

Yeah, totally freaked out about this one. Not sure I can hack it. So I have spent the last 2 months dead on the couch. Its been the worst pregnancy yet as far as feeling like I would like to die. I sleep all the time and my poor kids must hate me.

I have turned a corner and have started feeling human again in the last week or 2.

The kids were really fun at Christmas this year. Henry was a riot about Santa and the whole process. Henry just wanted a horse and Sophie wanted a jewelry box with a ballerina that played music.





Dad was fixing things that were dropped and broken before lunch time.

We were hit with RIDICULOUS amounts of snow and I almost lost my mind. I hate snow!! The kids and Sam LOVED it. They sled every day and Sam even was snow boarding at home in it.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!!

6 comments:

stephanie h said...

So glad to see you are feeling better and I loved all the Christmas pics! Looks like the kiddos had a great Christmas! :)

Unknown said...

congrats. don't worry, your kids are young enough they will forget about your exursion on the couch. unless they get hypnotized as adults....then you might have a problem.
i'm there with you with the hatred of snow. can't push a baby jogger in it, can you? yup - i've had it with snow.

Stacy Pincock said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you are pregnant!!! 3's a charm. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. We have tons of snow here too...CRAZY!!! Miss ya!

Unguren said...

Three kids! I am sure that you will do great. I was wondering what was going on...hadn't seen a post for a while. I am glad that you are feeling better.

nielsons*love*family said...

yeah! you blogged! glad you are feeling better.
glad you had a great christmas! :O)

Sarah Humble said...

congrats on baby!!! I don't know how anyone does 3... I struggle with one. You'll do great though. I'm glad you're feeling better. Being sick while cooking baby, sucks!